Salt Lake City Juvenile Offender Defense Attorney
Whenever a Juvenile is charged with a criminal offense in the State of Utah, advice and representation by an experienced Salt Lake City juvenile defense attorney is of paramount importance. Not only are the stakes almost always high, but the potential for long-term harm is enormous. While the Utah legal system has taken steps to protect juvenile offenders, it is critical that every juvenile offender receives proper legal representation from a juvenile defense attorney who can advise parents, facilitate negotiations and defend the juvenile offender.
If your child has been charged with a criminal offense, don't hesitate to reach out to The Law Office of Haynes & Fuelling for advice from an experienced, reliable and skilled juvenile offender defense attorney. Our lawyers have worked tirelessly to help juvenile offenders through innumerable cases, including:
Whether your child is facing their first traffic violation or has been accused of murder, remember that their future is at stake. Keeping the consequences to a minimum - and above all, ensuring that they enter into their adult life with a clear record - is critical to ensuring that your child will have the best opportunities for success in the years to come. With an experienced and qualified juvenile offender defense attorney from The Law Office of Haynes & Fuelling, you can rest easy knowing that the future of your child is in capable hands.
- UTAH SUPREME COURT TO HEAR ORAL ARGUMENTS AT J. REUBEN CLARK LAW SCHOOL March 14, 2019
- NORTH LOGAN AND HYDE PARK JUSTICE COURT VACANCY DEADLINE EXTENDED March 11, 2019
- LOGAN JUSTICE COURT VACANCY DEADLINE EXTENDED March 11, 2019
- NORTH LOGAN AND HYDE PARK JUSTICE COURT VACANCY ANNOUNCED March 1, 2019
- NOMINEES ANNOUNCED FOR LINDON JUSTICE COURT VACANCY February 26, 2019